As we posted last week, Fringe‘s John Noble is attending the Sci-Fi Convention 1.5 in Paris on April 16 and 17th.
To give you an opportunity to attend, our friends at SerieFringe are promoting a contest to win 2 tickets for the event.
Head past the jump if you fancy meeting John Noble in Paris.
They have two tickets up for grabs: “A Premium ticket worth 135 € and a Weekend ticket with a value of 50 €”. Here’s the rough translation of the contest details, for those who have asked:
Premium Ticket :
– It gives access to the theater two days. You will be placed at the orchestra or first balcony.
– It also gives the possibility to have a photo and autograph of each player present.
Weekend ticket :
– It gives access to the theater two days.
– The autographs and photos with the players will be sold on site.
Contest rules are simple:
– You can go to the convention on 16 and 17 April 2011.
– Participation by authorized person.
– If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult if you go to the convention.
The sub will separate those who correctly answered the first 5 questions. The person closest wins the Premium ticket, the second person will win the Weekend ticket.
For more information, and to enter the contest, visit SerieFringe. You have until Midnight, March 9th to enter.
Update: For those unable to read French and don’t have a browser translator, here are the questions (in order) on the resulting contest page:
- Which hospital psychiatric hospital was Walter Bishop in?
- In which city is Walter’s lab?
- What do we call the cow in the lab?
- What is Walter’s favorite drink?
- Who did Walter share his laboratory with before his internment in a psychiatric hospital?
- Name one other guest at the Sci-Fi Convention 1.5 this year. (other than John Noble)
- “How many people participate in this contest?”
The final 3 boxes ask for your surname, your first name, and your email address (in that order).
Thanks to Tommy for the heads-up.