People love to find unique pieces of furniture that have secret compartments included in them. They can use the hidden areas furniture for a variety of uses. Since the compartments can come in a variety of styles, they should shop around to find the ones that they like the best.
Secret Compartments Furniture
The styles, sizes, and prices for the secret hidden area furniture will vary. In many cases, these items are handmade and may be more costly. People can put in special orders to have their hidden areas in the furniture that they order. A buyer should be sure to always take advantage of the sales, promotions, and discounts that may be available to them at any given time in an attempt to save money on their purchases. Keep things hidden in plain sight, jewelry or whatever it may be. Hidden in your nightstand, coffee table, wherever it may be.
The Uses Of This Type Of Furniture
There are many uses for specific types of furniture with hidden compartments that are practical and useful. People will want to consider which rooms in a home they wish to use this type of furniture in. Here are some great ways to make use of this type of furniture:
1. Bookcase – Bookcases make excellent sources to have a hidden compartment. People store all types of things inside the hidden parts of the unit. Jewelry, guns, firearms, important documentations.
2. Mirror – A mirror that has a secret area can be used for hiding cash and jewelry. The secret compartment can be on the back of the mirror or when the mirror is opened up. A mirror is great for hidden compartments.
3. Coat Rack – The top of a coat rack makes an ideal hiding place for valuables. Coat racks can be placed in corners of any rooms in the house.
4. Bench – A bench makes an ideal spot to store all types of things. Children’s toys, work utensil, and more can be placed in the hidden area of a bench. It is usually where a person pulls up the part where people sit on. This is a great piece that can be added to a kitchen. Many benches also offer the hidden drawer feature. This is also an easy DIY project. Also, another great place and stand to conceal firearms.
5. Bed – In a bedroom, a bed with secret area makes a great place to keep personal items. These hidden compartments are usually underneath the showing part of the bed. A bed is a great piece of concealment furniture.
6. Shelf – Having a secret spot in a shelf is ideal for storing important papers. Many people put locks on the little spot so that they can keep their valuables safe and away from people. Hidden storage areas are great for getting stuff organized around the house.
7. Table – Underneath a table is where secret hidden areas can be found. This is another place that people like to hide their important, personal items so that a burglar or visitor cannot find them. Combination locks are popular with this type of hidden area. This is a great way for gun concealment hidden compartments.
8. Stool – The seating part of a stool makes a great place to store utensils and other items. Having a bar in a room is also another spot where hidden compartment furniture are used and make great hiding places for anything that a person wants to keep out of sight and reach from other people.
9. Couch – Hidden areas in couches are popular. They can be found underneath the cushions or in the armrests of the couch. People hide all kinds of items this way. Another great way to conceal firearms. Many of these types of concealment furniture have magnetic locking systems to keep valuables safe.
10. Lamp – The base of a lamp makes an excellent hiding place for small valuables. If the lamp is bigger some people like to roll up important papers and place them in the lamp. No one will ever know that there is something hidden inside it. On a lamp or nightstand, coffee table these are all other places to but valuables or a gun safe.
Making the best use of hidden areas is all up to the person who buys it. The information above should help with ideas and getting creative can allow for even more uses for the compartment furniture. There are many DIY projects you can build for yourself.