*This post has since been updated with comprehensive clues and high-res poster here.
Regular FB readers may recall that a few weeks back we posted the official Fringe season 2 poster art. However that version was only medium quality and was quite small. As you can see we have got our hands on the large high quality poster — and this makes it A LOT easier to see all of the clues. There are actually a few more hidden gems than we initially thought!
Hit the link below to view our highlighted Easteregg version:
Here are the eastereggs we managed to find – the letters correspond to their location on the poster:
- A: A white rabbit – to go with the “Alice In Wonderland” / “Rabbit Hole” theme of the poster
- B: Leaf (Glyph)
- C: Six Fingered Hand (Glyph)
- D: Walter is drinking a Slusho – a drink which has appeared in several other JJ. Abrams / Bad Robot productions (incl. Fringe)
- E: Daisy (Glyph)
- F: A Photo (It almost looks like the season 5 Bones promo photo, but I’m only speculating)
- G: Smoke Face (Glyph)
- H: Butterfly (Glyph) – on the medium quality poster we thought this was the seahorse, but it’s clearly the butterfly.
Latest UPDATE 8/15/09:
- I: We reckon that there is also a Seahorse Glyph by Olivia’s thigh.
- J: The Observer can be seen in the distance, behind Peter’s arm (thanks to lezario for the spot!).
- K: There’s also something over Peter’s shoulder – initially ‘it’ reminded me of the Observer 2.0, seen recently at the TCA party.
- L: The frog (glyph) can be seen on the tree branch (thanks to Copril in the comments for this spot!)
- M: The apple (glyph) is to the right of the hole.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the “glyphs” – they were (and still are) part of the Fringe marketing campaign, they also featured on the show during ad-breaks.