Fringie of the Week gives Fringe fans the chance to vote for their favorite character performance from the most recent episode – 3.09 “Marionette”.
Olivia narrowly won the majority vote for “Entrada” with 34%. Broylnate came second with 32%. While Peter came third with 29% of your votes.
The official standings after the first eight episodes of the season (remember, the weekly winner is awarded 3pts, second place receives 2pts, third place receives 1pt):
- Olivia and Peter – 15 pts each
- Newton – 4pts
- Altlivia and Broylnate – 3pts each
- Henry and Astrid – 2pts each
- Lincoln, Charlnate, Walternate and Nina – 1pt each
Who gets your vote for the most recent episode Marionette? Feel free to make your choice using the poll below:
FOTW: 3.09 "Marionette"
- Olivia (59%, 458 Votes)
- Peter (30%, 228 Votes)
- Astrid (4%, 30 Votes)
- The Observer (2%, 15 Votes)
- Walter (2%, 14 Votes)
- Roland Barrett (2%, 13 Votes)
- Amanda Walsh (1%, 7 Votes)
- Broyles (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 770
This poll closes 8PM EST, December 16th, 2010. The winner will be officially announced during the 3.10 FOTW.