Fringie of the Week gives Fringe fans the chance to vote for their favorite character performance from the most recent episode – 3.06 “6955kHz”.
Olivia won the majority vote for “Amber 31422” with 44%, Peter came second with 21% – the pair now share joint first position after five episodes. Walternate came third with 12% of your votes, giving him his first points on the scoreboard.
The official standings after the first five episodes of the season (remember, the weekly winner is awarded 3pts, second place receives 2pts, third place receives 1pt):
- Olivia and Peter – 9pts each
- Newton – 4pts
- Altlivia - 3pts
- Henry – 2pts
- Lincoln, Charlnate and Walternate – 1pt each
There’s still a long way to go before we can crown the king or queen of the Fringeverse but the points gained now could be vital when all is said and done. Hop back on the pendulum as we vote for the FOTW from the most recent episode, “6955kHz″. Feel free to add your vote using the poll below.
FOTW: 3.06 "6955kHz"
- Peter (39%, 233 Votes)
- Astrid (21%, 127 Votes)
- Nina (16%, 97 Votes)
- Olivia (10%, 61 Votes)
- Altlivia (7%, 43 Votes)
- Walter (3%, 19 Votes)
- Edward Markham (1%, 8 Votes)
- Joseph Feller (1%, 5 Votes)
- Becky Woomer (amnesia victim) (0%, 2 Votes)
- Murray Harkins (amnesia victim) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Shen Chan (amnesia victim) (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Observer (0%, 0 Votes)
- Brandonate (0%, 0 Votes)
- Broyles (0%, 0 Votes)
- Laird Woomer (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 595
This poll closes 8PM EST, November 18th, 2010.