Details have arrived for Fringe Trading Cards Seasons 3 & 4.
Thanks lost_stef for the heads-up.
Per Cryptozoic, Fringe Seasons 3&4 trading cards include the following key features:
- Fans can now capture some of the most memorable moments from this critically acclaimed show!
- “Universe A”- and “Universe B”-themed chase cards of the Fringe Division team
- Randomly inserted Autograph cards from the main cast and guest stars from seasons three and four
- Randomly inserted Wardrobe cards featuring pieces of production-used costumes
Fringe returns with mind-blowing third and fourth seasons. Olivia Dunham, aware of a parallel universe, has the unique ability to detect anything from “over there,” and as the two interconnected worlds are explored, complications quickly begin to ripple. The Fringe team struggles to try to prevent the war between worlds, but the key to peace could be a lot closer than they could have imagined. Collect each bizarre moment with the Fringe Trading Cards!
- Packs: 5 Cards per pack, 24 packs per box
- MSRP: $3.50 per pack
- Base Set: 72 cards featuring episodic images from seasons 3 & 4
- Chase Sets: Alternate Universe (2:24) and Behind the Scenes (2:24)
- Inserts: Autograph cards (1:24 packs) and Wardrobe cards (1:24 packs)
- Confirmed Autographs (1:24): Anna Torv, John Noble, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole, Seth Gabel, Leonard Nimoy, Eugene Lipinksi, Paula Giroday, Neal Huff, and Monte Markham
- Redemption: 25 Oversized Wardrobe Cards (4″ x 6″) featuring wardrobe swatches for Olivia Dunham, Peter Bishop, Walter Bishop, Phillip Broyles, Nina Sharp, and Astrid Farnsworth
- Binder: 1″ binder featuring an exclusive wardrobe card
For more details check out Cryptozoic’s website here.