Welcome to day three of the Fringe Season 4 Awards — honoring the best (and not so best) of the fourth chapter. Up next: the award poll for the most delicious food reference in Season 4 — which one gets your tummy rumbling?
You can vote for a maximum of THREE options in this category:
Fringe Season 4 Awards: Most Delicious Food Reference
- Rootbeer (36%, 130 Votes)
- Rainbow Sprinkles and Butter Sandwich (31%, 111 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs (30%, 108 Votes)
- Red Vines (28%, 103 Votes)
- Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich (22%, 81 Votes)
- Rhubarb Pie (19%, 69 Votes)
- Cortexiphan Pig Brain Cake (18%, 64 Votes)
- Bacon (16%, 57 Votes)
- Liquorice (12%, 43 Votes)
- Lemon Jello (12%, 42 Votes)
- Coffee (8%, 28 Votes)
- Walter's Love Handles (5%, 18 Votes)
- Tea (4%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 362
- You can find all of the open Season 4 award polls here.
- If you don’t see your nomination, read the notes here for possible reasons why.
- These awards are specifically for the fourth season — not previous seasons.
- The above image is for illustration purposes only.
- Voting closes midnight July 2, 2012