Anna Torv looks ahead to the final season of Fringe in a new THR interview. Check it out below the jump.
Among the ground covered, Torv talks about (very mild ‘spoilers’):
- The final season representing a “massive reset”.
- Olivia’s “endearing” introduction into the 2036 world.
- The advantage she feels in knowing how the series ends (as opposed to not knowing).
- Her hopes for a happy ending for Olivia and Peter, Altlivia to pop up before the end, and the return of Charlie and Lincoln.
- Her hope for the series to end well. “I’ve put a lot into this”.
- Production for Season 5 begins Thursday, Jul 19.
Watch the THR interview below: