Fairy tales, Singing Corpses, Ass-kicking Observers, Robot Peters, Creepy Walters, Animated Bellies, Alternate Endings. “Brown Betty” entered our world like a beacon of possibility without doing too much damage to the fabric of Fringe. But who, in this fractured mind of Walter Bishop, was your Fringie of the Week?
Peter Bishop won the 2.18 vote to put him right back in the race for the Season 2 Title. With only four episodes left to vote it’s now a 3 horse race between our odd little family unit. But who will make the crucial dash for the finish line, and who will wake up in purple haze 8 days later? Only your votes have the answer.
- Olivia & Walter 6 wins each
- Peter 4 wins
- Phillip & August 1 win each
2.19 "Brown Betty" Fringie of the Week
- Olivia Dunham (31%, 103 Votes)
- Peter Bishop (21%, 72 Votes)
- Walter Bishop (16%, 55 Votes)
- Ella Dunham (11%, 38 Votes)
- Singing Corpses (7%, 22 Votes)
- Astrid Farnsworth (6%, 21 Votes)
- Phillip Broyles (2%, 8 Votes)
- Spotted Gene (2%, 6 Votes)
- The Observers (1%, 3 Votes)
- Brandon (1%, 3 Votes)
- William Bell (AniBell) (1%, 2 Votes)
- September / Gemini (1%, 2 Votes)
- Nina Sharp (0%, 1 Votes)
- Rachel Dunham (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 336
Poll closes just before Thursday’s episode.